Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement Blog Post

1.  Good @: Teaching teachers and students to learn technology and sofware
                     Learning New pieces of software

     Not-So-Good @: Developing innovate classroom lessons using technology

2.
1) Creativity- 6 I do have my moments, but those moments often take a while to come. Its not my strong suit but i can come up with good ideas

2)Responsibility- 9 I am very responsible. I dont abuse my power and i am able to stay within my assigned limits. I am also very trustworthy. Being responsible will not be an issue.

3)Web Design- 5 I made a cheesy website in Gr. 5 about Ancient Rome and that is all of my experience. I'm sure though that it is not that hard, and that I will be able to figure it out

4)Developing Action Plans- 9 I've done alot of working breaking down large projects and making sure that they will get done in time. I have successfull experience of creating action plans (Pink Day, SAC events, and other committies)

5)Teaching Other People- 9 I am good at teaching people, because I have patience and enough communication skills to make them understand.

6) Meeting Deadlines- 9 I am almost always ontime with my assignments and other various projects. It is rare for me to miss something, except for extenuating circumstances.

3. I am very comfortable leading students, I've already done it with the netbooks.

4. Team, then partner, then solo.

5. Most comfortable would be English, then Biology. All other things are fine, but those two would be most comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment