Sunday, September 26, 2010

The FIRST POST!!! (Evals)

My very first post.... ever.

I"m supposed to evaluate myself on my progess when setting up the netbooks. I think i'm going to find it a little difficult considering that it waws more of an individual thing that was either done or not done. But here it goes:

  • Competion of task= 4. This is a pretty basic mark, either i finished it or i didn't, and both of my netbooks; Mac7 and Mac21 were sucessfully completed.
  • Cooperative participation= 4. Once again this was generally an individual task, but if anyone needed help i was able to offer it. The only that we really had to share was power outlets, and i was on the ground several times, plugging other people's in.... I guess that counts as cooperation. 
  • Creative and critical thinking= 3 There was not really that many questions that needed to be thought about, and i had to ask questions here are there about what to do with certain computer problems.
  • Initiative=4. I felt that i was productive when setting up my netbooks. I had to miss a class for a SAC event, which put me a little behind, but generally I felt that i used my class time wisely when installing programs.
That is all for my first post, stay tuned for up coming posts!!

~Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment