Monday, September 27, 2010

Four..... chan

1. Netbook Cart Team- I liked working with the netbooks, and I think that it would be cool if i could continue with what I started
2. Web 2.0 Tools - I want to learn how to use some of these software tools and I think that it could prove very useful, and I'd like to teach some teachers new things, reverse the tables for once.
3. In depth software development-I dont really want to develop software, just learn how. I also dont want to develop lesson plans, yuck.

I like working with my hands, and i also like to build stuff, and i've already got experience with working with the netbooks.

I dont think that software development, specifically creating lesson plans is right for me. Some times I lack a "creative ability" and it might be a bit boring, informative, but boring for the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment